HIDAKA Shoko [ 日高ショーコ ]
● Yuuutsu na Asa: After the death of his father, Akihito Kuze became the family head of a viscountcy at the age of 10. A major-domo, Tomoyuki Katsuragi, who has both brains and beauty, takes care of the young master. Katsuragi is talented and very popular in society, but he is cold to Akihito. Does Katsuragi hate Akihito!?
○ Hatsukoi no Atosaki: Nishima is doing well at his prestigious company but after divorcing from a loveless marriage his success at work seems empty. A chance meeting at a cafe brings him into contact with the owner, Miyama, an old high-school classmate. It seems that Miyama has forgotten him until he asks Nishima why he's no longer wearing a wedding ring and what Nishina said to him 10 years ago in high school.
● Shiranai Kao: As a child Tanabe was always tagging behind Haruyama, but in high-school after he became a ping-pong ace their relationship is gradually getting worse. Who is the one tagging along for real and why is Tanabe always so quiet?
○ Hana wa Saku ka: Overworked, still single, 38-year-old salaryman Sakurai Kazuaki collides with a young man at the train station - causing the magazine he was carrying to be spoiled. This young man, Minagawa Youichi, is a student at an art college and lives in a big, old-fashioned mansion with two of his cousins. Since he happens to own the same magazine, he takes Sakurai to his house, saying "If I trade my copy with yours, you'll have nothing to complain about, right?"
● Nidome no Koi: Fujiwara is a man of unusual tastes—he finds plain-looking, borderline unattractive men appealing. And Karahashi, his lover and middle school teammate, has started to be insecure about this. What will he do to keep Fujiwara’s attention?
○ Arashi no Ato: Sakaki, a president of an import interior company, wouldn’t get serious with anyone. He became afraid when he started to care about Okada, a hetero. Sakaki couldn’t remember anything when he found himself waking up in Okada’s home. With Okada’s unconscious speech and conduct, Sakaki felt bothered. Will the storm calm down?